Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow! We made it!

I can't believe I'm full term...today is 37 weeks. Matt and I have talked about getting to this mark the day we found out I was pregnant. I must say that this has been the longest 37 weeks...being worried about having Lauren prematurely was in our head everyday. I am just estatic today that we can say we made it! We are getting very excited about meeting this little girl!

Allie and Jake are ready. Allie often tells the neighbors all of the details and I must say she is so convincing of the news. She's not usually accurate but it is definitely believable. She keeps saying that this baby is going to be so chubby. I hope she's right. After Jake I would love a chubby little girl. Jake checks my belly everyday to make sure she's still there and I get a hug and a kiss. He's so sweet. I can't wait for them to hold their little sister.

My Doctor is out of town until Sunday...once he's back I'll stop my procardia and I hope to be mobile. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drive or not, but when we get to Sunday I'll find that out. Driving sounds so fun! So does strolling down the aisles of Target ;-)

Well, if anything happens we'll make sure to at least post a quick update. Until then have a great 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun ?#@*#)) lol RIDe it has been. so glad Ms Lauren decided to wait. Now can't wait to meet her!! love ya and great job Jaime

    ReplyDelete