Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sorry it's been so long. . .












Well, I can't believe that it's been 2 months since I've last updated...time flies!! I attached a few pictures that I took with my phone...the quality isn't great, but they are what I have on my computer at the time!
So, things are going good for us. Allie is back in school. She is in Kindergarten and doing very well. She is wearing a uniform and I love it! She has homework every night but Fridays. She is very good with it and keeps me in the loop with the Kindergarten gossip.
Jake is doing well, he's doing Preschool with Angie. He doesn't understand why he does it every week. He keeps telling me, "Mom I did school last week". I hope that doesn't last long...he's got a life of school ahead of him. He's been a puzzle junkie lately. He got a wooden puzzle for his birthday and since he's mastered it he has been racing through puzzles. There have been a few occasions where he's gotten up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I will hear stirring upstairs and it's Jake doing a puzzle at 3am. He can't leave a puzzle incomplete either. He's such a funny little guy. He has also started soccer. Our neighbor boys his age are all playing. Jake would rather be on the sideline drinking Gatorade or just playing with the red soccer ball by himself. He does like to give the high fives at the end of practice though. He is also potty trained 100%!! Yay Jake!!
Lauren is now 3 months old, can you believe it? I can't!! She is just a little sweetie. She's smiling like crazy and even will chuckle time to time. It's not all of the time, but I sure tickle her hoping for a laugh. My Dad got her to giggle and I know it's in her little body so I'm determined to get one at least once a day. She sits in her bumbo now and talks to me (cooing and growling). She is growing like a weed and just so much fun. We just sit and talk a lot of the time and somehow the day just flies by. She is sleeping her in bed and doing great! Her favorite thing is to take a bath. We usually try and get all 3 of the kids in the tub together. Allie usually holds her and Lauren just loves it. Allie is such a great help. She is my Binky girl...she pops Binky's in her mouth when she starts to cry. She also loves to carry her around. She does very good I must say. She's just a big help to me.
Matt is doing good too. Of course he's busy with work, he's been traveling a lot. It's his busy time in the year and he's got a few trips that he had to make up for while I was on bed rest.
I'm returning to work in November. I miss my friends at work, but love being home...I was away for so long that it's nice to getting stuff done at home and enjoying my time with my little monkeys.
Well, I just wanted to update with a few pictures. Take care!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was just going in to delete the blog as I thought you were finished and i found an entry. Too cute! What fun we are going to have at Christmas this year with two new babies and two big kids!! LOL. can't wait. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of Lauren. She is such a big girl now! I miss you all like crazy and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Be prepared to switch kids for a week! ;) Love you and miss you!

    Mousie

    ReplyDelete