Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 26 Weeks!

So today Miss Lauren is 26 weeks old and we are so thrilled to be celebrating this milestone. I had a cervical length test done yesterday and there was no change to report which is wonderful. There will be no change to my daily activities of sitting, but that's okay. We are pleased that there was no change and look forward to many boring days.

I'm still working and I'm glad that I am able to do so for my sanity. Who would have thought working would relieve stress?!? While my kids are in Kansas City I've been missing them like crazy, but my little prince calls me daily to tell me that he loves and misses me. It takes all of me not to cry on the phone. Allie is busy, busy, busy, she went to school with Aiden today. Apparently Aiden was so proud to have her with him and they just had a blast together. I know that they are having fun and that makes it a little easier to not see them. They will be back on Saturday and back to more normalcy. Hopefully Allie can adjust one more time to this and Jake, I think he'll do okay as long as he gets some hugs and kisses.


Take care until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. we had fun with the kids here! Maddie misses her aunt Jaime and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete