Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yay! My kids are home!!

I was so thrilled to see Allie & Jake on
Saturday. My Mom drove them back home and I could barely wait. Allie brought me lots of pictures and some new slippers and Jake just kept hugging and kissing me. It felt good to have them with me. They stayed for quite awhile until Matt decided to leave and venture out to Chipotle for dinner.

My Mom stayed with me and we had fun just catching up and talking about decorating and silly girl stuff. We had a yummy dinner and then it was off to bed for me. It's amazing how tired I get even when I do nothing.

Today the kids got to spend their day with Jim & Renee (Nae Nae & Papa Jim). I know they were excited to see them. Matt and my Mom ran errands for me...returned some dresses that I had bought, went grocery shopping, and did some cleaning around the house. Then they brought lunch and stayed until my Mom had to get home. I'm sure she's exhausted after a week of Allie & Jake...she will appreciate her quiet house soon enough.

Jim and Renee brought the kids up and to visit with me and brought me a yummy dinner. I'm going to get spoiled! I had to remind the kids to be good for my sister who is spending the week at our house to help out. I'm glad that she's going to help out...Allie's been out of school and will need some structure back. Mall is good with schedules ;-)

So my weekend was quiet, no change to report...I'll keep you posted. Hope you had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Jaime,

    You sound great and the kids seem to be doing fine! Hope you and Matt are keeping your spitits up. If you need me to watch the kids CALL!! I can be up there in an hour!

    I think of you often but hesitate to call and disturb you so this is a great way to keep in touch!

    Auny Kelly

    ReplyDelete