Thursday, June 18, 2009

35 Weeks and Counting...

Today marks the 35th week. I am very excited about it and looking forward to hitting next week.

Being at home has made life seem a little bit more normal. I am definitely wishing I could get up and organize and fix dinner. Soon enough that will happen and I'm sure I'll wish I could admit myself on bed rest.

Matt got the kids a slip n slide. I don't know how our children could walk after playing on it for about 4 hours. It was dark outside before we shut it off. The neighborhood kids all came over and I think they all had a blast. That may have been one of the best investments ever made. It is just so much fun to watch them laugh and play.

We did take time yesterday to celebrate Jake realizing that he had to go potty himself. Our wonderful babysitter has really been working with him and he called me yesterday from her house to tell us that he went potty. We know that he still needs some coaching and doesn't really stop to go because he can just go in his diaper. Well last night outside sliding he stopped and realized he had to go on his own. We were high fiving and hugging and dancing. He was proud of himself. I hope that he continues...

Well, not really much else to report. I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and everything went fine. I'll be back next week.

Happy Father's Day Dad's!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home Jaime and can enjoy the kids and your home. Anxious for Ms Lauren's arrival...couple more weeks! Hang in there..love ya
    Renee

    ReplyDelete