Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday "Run-Day" for Matt





































So yesterday was a busy busy day for the Matt and the kids. They had their Target stop to make and they headed out to get things for the house and of course they had to get band-aids and new tooth brushes. They seem to always need those. Then, Matt promised Allie he would get her tennis shoes so they went to the Mall and she got what she calls, "the most awesome shoes ever". Of course they are pink. Then they went home for naps, showered up, and headed to Faust Park. I thought that he just took them there to play, but they went and met a friend of ours, Michelle Twellman, for pictures. So today Matt surprised me with the pictures that she took. They are beautiful and they made my day!

I will post some...
I have been doing fine here, beginning to get in the uncomfortable sleeping stage where the tossing and turning begins and my belly makes it difficult to manuever easily. Lauren is quite the mover as well. She is constantly on the move and beginning to hurt at times when she kicks. I am grateful for that though.
















No comments:

Post a Comment