Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nothing Really...

Well, nothing to report really. I have a growth ultrasound tomorrow and the way things work around here they literally just come in your room and tell you that transport is in the hall and go down to the perinatal lab. I have asked that I either go early at 9am or after my telecon for work at 11am. Who knows how it will work out-I am so anxious to see her growth that I really want to go early.

Tonight Matt and the kids and Jim and Renee came by. Matt brought me some good 'ol Lion's Choice. I could barely eat it. My stomach has been getting so full the last week or so that the meals that would have left me hungry are filling me up without finishing. The dieticians have been in the last 2 days to give me snacks where I'm getting more proteins. My weight gain is fine it's that I intake the right foods now since I'm not able to eat as much. My dream is that this baby is getting all of these calories and that she's a chunky girl.

I think I've mentioned that her kicks are strong. She is in an "L" shape across my belly and must enjoy stretching. Her bottom pushes out the right side of my belly hard enough that I sometimes have to push back. I don't know if her legs are long, but boy do they feel long. A nurse commented on how long she seemed based on her where her "rump" was positoned and her heart. That is so good to hear. I just really hope she's big.

I will update tomorrow. I just wanted to post about the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment