Friday, May 8, 2009

29 weeks!

Well, my anticipation for the cervical length and the growth ultrasound lasted until 3:30 when they finally came to get me. I was up there for quite awhile because there was another patient in front of me.

My cervical scan ultimately showed no change which is great news. The numbers of course vary week to week but it is right at where I was at 25 weeks. Being bed-ridden is buying me much needed time and I'm glad that it's getting us closer and closer.

The growth ultrasound showed that she is about 2lbs-13oz, give or take about 6 oz. I was pleased to see her growth...it makes the sitting seem worth it.

My belly is definitely growing and today I had an accident to prove it. As I stood up to go to the bathroom my belly hit my breakfast tray and knocked everything on the floor. There were broken dishes everywhere along with the leftovers of my breakfast scattered everywhere. I had to have someone come into and clean up my mess.

Well overall the news this week is great and I thank you all for keeping me in your prayers.

Next week we'll have another fetal fibernectin and I believe that will be the extent of my schedule ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment