Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures from Branson

These are in no particular order but my Mom sent these to me this morning and wanted to share them with everyone. Here are
pics from Branson of the kids. My
sister and Maddie went a long with a
good friend of mine from High School/
Church, Jaime and Jeff Owen and their two cutie pies Olivia and Aubrey. Allie and Olivia played well together and are best friends Allie tells me. They were trading clothes...isn't 5 too early for that?!?

Jake found a Lightning McQueen hat shopping one day and would not take it off. He also had Lightning sunglasses and a Firetruck shirt that he wanted to wear all of the time.

The kids had a lot of fun. I think you'll see that in the pictures. Last night they spent the night with
Nae Nae and Papa and were treated
to a movie night. They were hoping to swim today, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.















No comments:

Post a Comment