Thursday, May 7, 2009

No more needles!

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I purposely stayed up late the night before so that I would be tired when the blood lab techs would draw my blood. It worked pretty good. I am not scarred from the experience...although yesterday as I was waiting for the final stick I began to get sick I think because I had been awake without food and then charged with a ton of sugar mixed with a little anxiety. I spent the day in bed.

Today I feel much much better and learned that I passed the test. Yay! I'm so excited!

I will let you know about the growth and cervical scan when I get results. That could be tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good job. Ya know...I thinks its your fault that I freak out when I have to get shots or blood taken. Your phobia must have rubbed off on me when were younger.

    ReplyDelete