Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kids Reunion

It's been a long week without visits from Allie & Jake. They are home at last!! They had a great time in Branson with Grammie and Papa and are now back to reality with Daddy. They come up and it looked like they both had grown so much.

This week I don't have many appointments. I believe I have a fetal fibernectin again and then next week a growth ultrasound. I am anxious to see how much she has grown because I know I have. She's finally becoming easier to catch on the dopler for heart beat checks...she doesn't have nearly as much room as she used to. Now that she's getting bigger her kicks are pretty noticable and if she leaves her hand or foot somewhere it's pretty uncomfortable. This is something that I find to be a blessing though.

Matt bought me a wireless internet card so I am able to work without interruptions. Last week was so frustrating...after moving rooms I had low connection the wifi here and so I would get kicked off about every 30 minutes and have to restart my computer. I thought that it may be my computer but after an hour and a half dealing with the Boeing help desk we found that it' s the hospital. They switched their wifi. I'm a much happier employee and patient now.

My room is definitely the hottest on the floor, I really just don't feel like moving again.

Well if there are any pictures of the kids in Branson I'll post them.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment