Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Move







Well, Matt is in the process of moving me...again. My internet has been a nightmare to deal with the past day. I've had to reboot my computer (reboot sounds so old school) about every 30 minutes to be able to access my work email and systems. It turns out my big suite that I was moved to on Tuesday is too far away from the routers on the floor and there isn't anything that they can do for me. So I decided if I wanted to keep my sanity I better downgrade. It's really not much smaller. I have double room without a roommate.






I mentioned that I would download pictures of Lauren's room when it was complete. My mom sent me some pictures and I'll post the 3 finished ones. Matt put up the baby bed so we the room is definitely about finished. We hope to have many more weeks to finish it. He's going to take a picture of the bed in the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment