Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another year older






















Well the Birthday Celebration was great. It was a fun-filled day enjoyed with family, pizza, and lots of dessert. It was great to get out of my room for a little bit, the change in scenery was nice and to spend the evening with family in one room was a lot of fun. My guests included: Jim, Renee, Matt, Allie, Jake, Derrick, Jen, Jessica, Richard, Grandma Josie, and Aunt Mary. I was spoiled with so many wonderful gifts. My favorites were of course hand made from Allie and Jake. They both made me cards. Allie's card came with $5 in and a picture of a snow cone. The money is for us to go get snow cones ( a treat for her after school sometimes ) when I get out of the hospital. She also made me an ant made out of clay and painted it. You'll see Jake and I looking at a colorful little thing...that's my ant. Jake picked out a car from the movie CARS and expected nothing less from him. I am going to become a mad woman online--I receieved a lot of gift cards so I can do some online shopping. I'm very excited and I've already started!

The night ended with a progesterone shot. That was not my ideal ending to a great birthday, but it was for Lauren...her little dessert for the evening.
The pictures were courtesy of Renee from the party and some from this evening. Enjoy and I'll update later.



No comments:

Post a Comment